8.06.2008

Ladies and Gentleman, we are floating in space

(the title is a good song by the band spiritualized)
Well, after a prolonged blog drought (unintended) I am back with a new batch of photos - fresh from China. I arrived yesterday, and spent no time at all hightailing it out to the Great Wall. I'll be here until August 24th assisting Vincent Laforet as we shoot the Olympics.

The humidity was incredible - think London fog, but 100 degrees. And even though there are only a few sections of the wall available to walk on, (meaning the place was chock full of tourists) It was still pretty incredible. I found that it wasnt only the wall that made the place spectacular, but also the razor-sharp ridge line the wall balances on. I had fun - please enjoy. (and as always, please critique and comment at will).

No comments: