8.19.2008

Left Over Glass, Entry 6

Nikon D3, 24 - 70mm f/2.8 set at 60mm
ASA: 1000, Shutter speed: 1/1000, Aperture: f/3.2

This blogging thing is addicting - when you know you have an audience (even if its only my Mom and friend dave (read: sarcasm)), you want to keep them updated. Anyway, I'm also realizing how hard it will be to tell all the stories and publish all the photos I want - even with the pressures of an audience, it's a time consuming thing to do, and it's hard to remember all the details of crazy nights and photo-filled days.

Anyway, I was going to go to bed, I have to get up in about 3 hours, but Dave and I were talking and when I tried to get offline to go to bed, he held me to posting - this one is for him.

2 comments:

Kendall said...

Hey kiddo! I cannot beLIEVE how talented you are! You are seriously getting better with every single shot! I hope I'll still be able to afford you some day...

Sol Neelman said...

Hey buddy

I like this hurdling shot.

Congrats, a unique frame from the Olympics!

Sol