8.13.2008

The Left Over Glass Series, Entry 1



Canon Mark IIn, 45mm tilt shift
ASA 500, Shutter: 1/1600, Aperture: Approx f/2.8
(Russia's Women's Synchronized 10m Platform Diving)


"Left Over Glass" - self proclaimed term for when you are assisting someone, and they say you can shoot with whatever lens they dont use. The Left Over Glass series is comprised of images I shot from where Laforet told me to be, with the lens he didn't use, it leaves you to be creative.

So for this image... Laforet was under the pool shooting through an underwater window, leaving me above the pool. We used cutting edge technology to notify him when the divers were about to hit the water...aka, me on a dodgy chinese cell phone yelling "SHOOT!"

I shot this from my knee with his patented tilt shift. He liked it a lot, I'll take that as a compliment.

No comments: